The Bryce-FX by Butterfly has all the advantages of Bryce but it has a softer sponge which results in a very different feel.
The rubber is classified as super speed and it is easy to see why once you play with it. The rubber and sponge are responsible for the great feel; they are both flexible and thus ‘absorb’ the ball a bit. So when you let it go, you let it go with added power and spin. powered by high tension.
– Top athletes rely on its technology. Incorporating tension in the sponge, the rubber surface, or combined in both High Tension stands for a modern table tennis characterized by lots of feel, spin variations and fierce dynamics. Intensive research made possible a broad selection of high powered rubbers which comply with the highest quality standards:
• The optimized surface remains adhesive without a protective film, like all our rubbers.
• If the rubber is exposed to oxygen it does not cause stains on the surface.
• Both rubbers are more resistant to blistering and cracks despite their high tension.
• The tension is evenly balanced thus there will not be any deformation of the rubber.